One of the most common question we get is “I’m pregnant should I invest in a Nursing Bra already?”
Finding the perfect fit Bra is an art on its own and one with which 85% of all women struggle. Many women are unsure how to measure their band and cup size and end up guessing, which results in ill-fitting Bra’s leading to constant tugging and adjusting, back pain, sagging breasts etc. Breast shape and size also change with age, weight loss and weight gain – meaning that regular measuring is a must to ensure you are wearing the right size Bra and the correct fit to support your breasts.
When you are pregnant, your breasts undergo major changes and the correct support is of more importance than ever! But it’s difficult – your breasts are constantly changing throughout your pregnancy, when baby is born and your milk comes in, right through your breastfeeding journey – so how do you overcome this? How do you ensure you have the correct support in the correct size without buying 5 different Cup Sizes and breaking the Bank?
Easy! Invest in a Yummy Mummy Nursing Bra. Why? Let me share the secret…
Yummy Mummy Nursing Bras are made from luxuriously soft Bamboo that feels like cashmere on your skin. It has a super flexible fit from bump to babe with easy sizing that stretches over a huge range from S/M to M/L. In other words: One Size Bra fits throughout your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. It doesn’t get more awesome than this!
Size S/M fits pre–pregnancy dress size 28 up to pre–pregnancy dress size 34. Size M/L fits pre–pregnancy dress size 36 up to pre–pregnancy size 42. The Cups are designed to stretch from an A to a DD (that’s before nursing!), pick your dress size and the cups will grow with you!
No need to buy various Bras during the course of your pregnancy only to realise once baby is born and your milk comes in – you need another one… again!
More reasons to invest in a Yummy Mummy Nursing Bra/Feeding Cami:
• Bamboo is better for you, your baby and our planet. Bamboo is sustainable. It grows faster and with less environmental impact than cotton and doesn’t require pesticides or chemicals. Our fashion choices shouldn’t cost the earth.
• Bamboo is luxuriously soft and feels like cashmere on your skin.
• Its thermo-regulatory properties keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
• Bamboo is hypoallergenic which is great for sensitive skin or pregnancy skin flare ups.
• Bamboo also has a natural antibacterial agent which eliminates odour.
• It is moisture wicking which helps with absorption and evaporation of sweat and milk spills.
• Yummy Mummy garments are manufactured using a dense weave and are completely seam, tag and fuss free, giving them the high quality we are famous for.
• Seamless underwear is supportive but not restrictive and is ideal for fluctuating sizes.
• Seamless undies are comfy enough to sleep in which is essential for the early days of night feeds and catnaps.
If you would like more information on our Yummy Mummy Maternity and Nursing Underwear Range you are welcome to send us an e-mail to email@example.com – we’ll gladly assist!
You can browse the full range of Yummy Mummy Nursing Bra’s and more, here: https://liaandreese.co.za/product-category/yummy-maternity/