Booby Bites (Salted Caramel) 320g Pack
The Booby Bites were designed with the needs of all moms in mind! Need a boost in your milk supply? Grab some Booby bites- the brewer’s yeast, oats, nuts and seeds will help boost your milk supply while enhancing the nutritional content with healthy Omega 3 fatty- acids.
Tired and pregnant? These delectable bites provide you with energy when you are feeling tired. Packed with nutritional goodness our Booby Bites will help support a healthy pregnancy.
Our Booby Bites are Gluten Free and Vegan friendly! Use it as a delicious treat when pregnant or when you need that extra milk boost. Our Booby Bites are the perfect hospital bag necessity.
- Provides the body with energy.
- Help Maintain healthy skin, hair, eyes, and oral health.
- Chromium that helps with improving glucose tolerance
- Promotes digestive health.
- Rich in B-vitamins
- High in plant protein
- Known for increasing breastmilk supply.
- Assists in preventing cholesterol.
- Soothes the nervous system.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis or bone loss during pregnancy.
- Packed with Fiber, Calcium and Phosphorous
- Boosts cognitive functioning.
- Help treat anaemia during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Extremely nutrient dense with low calories. These small seeds contain 11 grams of fibre, 4 grams of protein and 18% of the RDI in calcium within just two tablespoons.
- Loaded with antioxidants to help fight cell damage and ageing.
- High in fibre to help fight off pregnancy and post-partum constipation.
- High in Omega -3 Fatty acids
- Reduces inflammation that may lead to complications such as pre-eclampsia.
- Chia has 64% more potassium than bananas which reduces muscle cramping and fatigue.
- Alkaline forming, therefore, reduces inflammation and harmful acids in the body.
- Helps to prevent kidney stone formation.
- High in Zinc
- Helps to reduce insomnia for better sleep quality.
- Assists the body in milk let-down.
- Helps balance the body’s electrolytes.
- Leaves the body feeling fuller for longer.
- Increases energy and feelings of vitality.
- Produces sleep hormones to reduce sleeping patterns problems.
- Helps your body retain its muscle mass.
- Anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties protect the body, especially when you breastfeed and cannot take certain medicines.
- Strengthens the immune system of you and your baby.
- Helps the body absorb “fat-soluble” vitamins and is essential for the development of healthy bones.
- Lauric acid present in coconut oil passes through breastmilk to protect your baby against infections.
- Soothes stomach problems, nausea, and heartburn.
- Low in sugar and rich in Fiber
- Good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese for energy
- Enhances brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- Good for skin and eye health due to the phytochemicals present
- Helps to regulate thyroid function and can lower the risk of diabetes.
- Helps protect the body against dangerous free radicals & protects the healthy cells in our bodies.
- Boosts the immune system, due to Vitamin E, Zinc and Selenium found in these seeds.
- Linoleic acid present in sunflower seeds helps to increase heart health and can help protect against cardiovascular disorders.
- Amazing source of Thiamine which the body uses to break down carbohydrates and protein for increased energy and stamina.
- Helps the body flush out toxins.
- Gives glowing skin and assists the production of collagen within the body as well as speeding up wound healing- making this an ideal post-partum addition.
- Full of Omega 3- Fatty Acids, copper, magnesium, and thiamin to help improve sleep, carry oxygen throughout the body and make red blood cells.
- Reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Aids digestion and gut health.
- May help your body fight off certain cancers such as breast and colon cancer.
- Can help your body fight off hot flashes usually experienced during pregnancy.
- Healthy fats can help balance hormone levels in the body which can reduce the risk of developing postpartum depression.
- Star ingredient for milk production.
- Treats hypertension and boosts serotonin levels within the body that increases calmness.
- Beta-glucan found in oats keeps your digestive tract healthy, reducing chronic fatigue and can help reduce the risk of asthma for Mum and baby.
- Rich in silicon, which is important for bone formation.
- Enhances your sleep quality.
- Helps to fight hair loss after pregnancy, because of the presence of Omega-6 fatty acids.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R41.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Out of stock