Windi® the Relief Valve
Windi® is a natural solution for colic and other gas-related problems. It works instantly and does not require ingestion of any drops or medication. Windi helps babies get rid of stubborn, painful, excess gas by assisting them in letting air out past their sphincter. It is designed to be safe and effective and cannot harm your baby if used as instructed.
Windi® is completely free from hazardous substances and chemicals such as BPA and PVC.
Windi® is registered as a medical device class 1 with the Swedish Medical Agency and with the FDA in USA.
- Instant relief for gas & colic in babies
- Reduces the need for medications & other ingestible remedies
- A patented product that’s safe, hygienic & highly effective
- Recommended from birth
- Quick & easy to use
- Assists baby in releasing air past the sphincter
- Developed by paediatricians
- Designed with babies’ anatomy in mind
- FDA approved
- Registered as a medical device class 1 with the Swedish Medical Agency
- 100% recyclable & biodegradable materials
- Made from Dryflex, a material commonly used for medical devices
- Soft & pliable with a rounded tip; no loose parts
- BPA-free & latex-free
- Always use a natural baby oil on Windi to help with the insertion.
- Lie your baby on their back, on the changing table.
- Lift baby’s legs towards the stomach.
- Carefully insert the catheter into baby’s rectum, as if you were using a rectal thermometer.
- You will know that the treatment is working when you hear a “whistling” sound as the Windi releases gas.
- The treatment is complete when the whistling sound ends & your baby is no longer in discomfort.
- Dispose of the catheter.
- Do not insert without first applying a natural baby oil.
- Never leave the catheter in the baby’s rectum after the treatment is complete.
- Do not repeat the treatment more than 3 times per day, as this will disrupt your baby’s natural bowel rhythm unnecessarily.
- It is recommended that you consult with a nurse or a paediatrician before using Windi on a premature baby.
- 1 pack includes 10 catheters
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R83.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
9 in stock