Bergamot Essential Oil – 5ml
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) has the fresh, sweet, citrus scent that is familiar to many as the flavoring in Earl Grey Tea. Uplifting and relaxing, it is good for building confidence and enhancing your mood. It has a long history of use for oily and troubled skin.
- Can help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties*
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
Relieves anxiety, Moodlifting qualities
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – in your diffuser
Caution: Citrus oils should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 72 hours.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 076 203 9825
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R71.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!