Ginger Essential Oil – 5ml
Ginger is a popular essential oil with a warm, energizing aroma. It is steam distilled from the rhizome of the ginger plant and is part of the Zingiberaceae family. Ginger was used anciently in India and China and was taken to the Mediterranean as early the 1st century AD. Ginger is now found throughout the world, and Ginger essential oil is found in many homes.
Ginger essential oil benefits include its topical and aromatic uses, whether the oil is being diffused during a long road trip or applied during a massage. Its spicy, invigorating aroma also makes it popular in the perfume industry.
How to use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or another carrier oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse alone or with another essential oil.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 076 203 9825
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R71.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
1 in stock