*NEW* Thyme Essential Oil – 15ml
“Thyme is the herb of some members of the genus Thymus of aromatic perennial evergreen herbs in the mint family Lamiaceae”.
Thyme essential oil has a rich, herbaceous aroma. It is a key ingredient in Ortho Ease® Massage Oil and is great for use after exercise. It is also believed to bring a sense of purpose when used aromatically.
Benefits and Features:
- Rich, herbaceous aroma
- Diffuse in the home to remove stale odors
- Helps cleanse and purify the skin
- Soothes minor skin irritations
- Use with Tea Tree oil for a rejuvenating scalp treatment
- Helps deter pesky outdoor annoyances
- Apply topically after physical activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent thymol, para-cymene and
How to Use:
- Inhale: Gently breathe in this inviting scent.
- Topically: Massage into desired area.
- Beauty: Add a few drops to body wash for spicy and warm aroma.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops into a hot bath for an opulent treat.
- Perfume: Blends well with Clary Sage, Cypress or Grapefruit
* * Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 076 203 9825
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R186.34 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!